A Safer Way to Disinfect.
KILLS 99.999% OF BACTERIA & VIRUSES, NO RINSE REQUIRED
What is Vital Oxide?
Vital Oxide is a Health Canada and EPA-registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odour eliminator. Its formula contains a unique form of stabilized chlorine dioxide that is very effective at killing bacteria, viruses, and mold yet non-corrosive to treated articles and gentle enough to handle without causing skin irritation.
Proven effective in killing 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, including H1N1; MRSA; Norovirus; HIV; Legionella; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Hepatitis A, B, and C; Ebola virus; and others
is proven to work on all surfaces
Hospitals and health care facilities
Medical and science research labs
Restaurants, cafeterias, food service facilities
Cruise ships, hotels, hospitality services
Schools, universities, educational facilities
Jails, prisons, correctional institutions
Government and public service offices
Benjamin D. Tanner Ph.D
President, Antimicrobial Test Laboratories
After extensive testing,
I can comfortably say that Vital Oxide is one
of the most exciting new technologies on the
market. Its dual-active system cleans well
and is effective against a wide variety of
pathogens – most importantly, it does
the job quickly.”
President and CEO, South Florida Science Museum
I honestly see that after just 15 days of implementing the DES (Disinfecting Environmental Solutions) Complete Disinfecting Solution, utilizing Vital Oxide, we noticed a significant improvement in the overall quality of air in our museum.